After you import or create sales orders in Unleashed, you can use the View Orders page to view and manage your orders.
Viewing Sales Orders
- Go to Sales | Orders | View Orders.
- The list of orders is displayed. You can filter by fields.
- To import multiple orders, click Import. For more information, see Import Sales Orders.
- To export the existing order details, click Export. You can choose to export as PDF, CSV, XLSX, or XLS.
- To add a new quote, click Add Quote. For more information, see Add new quote.
Using the Action / Bulk Actions cog
Some of these functions are only available if Order Management is enabled. Order Management is a special feature that is only available for users on specified plans. For more information, see the Unleashed website.
- Edit: Edit quote details.
- Ship: Add/Update shipment details and dispatch.
- Purchase: Create a purchase order. For more information, see Create Purchase Orders.
- Clone: For more information, see Clone Sales Order.
Bulk Actions Cog
The following options are available from the bulk actions cog.