You must import sales orders using the Unleashed template.
Before You Begin
Read the following topics to understand the correct process details and avoid common errors:
Points to Note:
- Order Numbers must be unique. DO NOT enter an existing order number.
- Multiple sale orders can be uploaded on a single template. Header fields, from Order Number to Line Number, only need to be populated once per order.
- To add a new order to the template, add the header details for subsequent orders and add as many product lines as required.
- Enter the correct customer code for an existing customer in Unleashed.
- You must enter the order numbers with any required prefixes or formatting. Unleashed does not add any prefixes or formatting.
- Orders are imported and saved as Parked. If you enter any duplicate customer references, there will be no validation and the duplicates will be recorded in the system.
- The unit price from the template is the unit price on the order imported, this will override the default unit price in the system settings. If you want to use the default unit price from the system, then leave the unit price field blank.
Importing Sales Orders
- Go to Sales | Orders | Import Sales Orders.
- Click Download Sales template.
- Enter data in the template format. For field definitions, see Import Sales Orders field definitions.
- Save the file.
- Click Upload Sales Orders.