About Sales Enquiry
The Sales Enquiry page enables you to filter and report on your Sales lines. This includes all sales, regardless of what their status is, e.g: Parked, Completed or Deleted etc.
The Sales Enquiry will show all sales regardless of their status i.e. even deleted orders.
The Sales Enquiry has a number of filters at the top of the page. Depending on what sort of information you are after you can enter the relevant criteria and then click Run at the top on the banner.
You can filter the sales by date, order number, order status, warehouse, product, customer, product group, sales person, custom type or customer reference.
You can also:
- export what you are seeing to a number of different formats such as pdf, xls and .xlsx using the Export button on the banner.
- Drill down into the order, warehouse, customer or product details by clicking the available hyper-links.
You can Access the Sales Enquiry report via Reports | Sales | Sales Enquiry.
The Sales Enquiry Report shows both Sales Order lines and Charges.
Sales Enquiry page
Filtering your Sales Enquiry
- Select a filter you want to use from the top of the Sales Enquiry page, this could be from filters options available. You can select from;
- Date From (select date from calendar)
- Date To (select date from calendar)
- Transaction Date (drop-down date contains; Order Date, Required Date and Completed Date).
- Sales Order Number (enter number into field)
- Sales Order Status (drop-down date contains; Parked, Placed, Backordered, Completed and Deleted).
- Product Group (options can be customized in Settings)
- Product Code (enter code into field)
- Product Description (enter product description into field)
- Warehouse (select warehouse from drop-down menu, this option can be customized in Settings)
- Sales Order Group (select Sales Order Group from drop-down, this option can be customized in Settings)
- Customer Type (select Customer Type from drop-down, this option can be customized in Settings)
- Customer Code (enter code into field)
- Customer Name (enter name into field)
- Customer Reference (enter the Customer Reference into field, if applicable)
- Delivery Address (display default Delivery Address, unless otherwise specified)
- Salesperson (select from drop-down menu available, this menu can be customized in Settings).
- Press Run
- Your results appear on the page.
Exporting your reports
You can easily export your report to PDF (default), CSV, XLSC or XLS for optimal reporting. To do so;
- Press the Export button.
- Select what format you want your report to be, you have the option of;
To select the option you want, click on the Export arrow on right of button to provide you the options. If you click on Export itself, it will default to the PDF setting, and a PDF is generated.
Using the custom grids
Depending on what sort of information you require, you can enter the relevant criteria and then click Run at the top on the banner. You can also export what you are seeing to a number of different formats such as pdf, xls and .xlsx using the Export button on the banner. Using the tool bar above the grid, you can do a number of other things to the information shown in the grid.
These are described as follows:
Group By Column(s):
To group by a desired column you simply need to drag and drop it into toolbar above the grid. As soon as you drop it the grid will group everything based on that column. You can group by as many columns as you like and expand all or collapse all the groups under the More menu.
Create Multiple Views:
To set up multiple views of this report you just need to click New on the toolbar and give it a name after making any customizations. You can create as many views as you like and also choose a default which will be displayed when you first click on the report.
Customize Columns Shown:
Using the Hidden Columns button you can choose what columns are shown on the grid and where. To add or remove a column, simply drag and drop the columns you like to and from the Hidden columns box.