The Report pages provide you with overview information on a particular module. Most of these screens enable you to view and edit various requirements, and you can edit at line level for most items. The following list provides a brief overview of what each Report screen can do.
- Purchase Enquiry: The Purchase Enquiry report screen enables you to filter and report on all your purchase order lines.
- Purchase Cost Analysis: The Purchase Cost Analysis report shows you how each transaction has affected the landed cost. The only transactions that affect the landed cost are purchase orders, assemblies and stock adjustments.You can use this screen to view and analyze how a product's landed price has changed over time.
- Reorder Report: The Reorder Report page enables you to view the availability of all of your products along with their associated Supplier - and with the relevant stock level information. This report is ideal to see if your stock is running low and you need to replenish new stock.
- Product Enquiry: The Product Enquiry report screen enables you to view the status of a product in Unleashed ranging from what you have on purchase to what you have available.
- Serial Number Enquiry: The Serial Number Enquiry allows you to search for serial numbers of a product by using specified filters that are available to you. These filters include; Warehouse, Serial Number, Product Code, Product Description, and status.
- Stock on Hand Enquiry: The Stock On Hand Enquiry report screen enables to find the stock on hand at any date based on several filters.
- Transaction Enquiry: The Transaction Enquiry report screen enables you to view all transactions based on several filters specified.
- Product Allocations: The Product Allocations report screen enables you to view what products are allocated to what transactions. You can easily customize your search by using the filter options available to you.
- Quick Stock Count: The Quick Stock Count report screen enables you to get a list of all your products that have stock on hand. You can then print a count sheet to do a stock-take.
- Stock Movement Enquiry: The Stock Movement Enquiry report screen enables you to view several important figures. These can range from the opening stock, purchases and closing stock for a defined period.
- Price List Enquiry: The Price List Enquiry report enables you to view all your products and all their prices (including price tiers).
- Production Enquiry: The Production Enquiry report screen enables you to filter and report on assemblies.
- Margin Enquiry: The Margin Enquiry report screen enables you to filter and reports on your sales & credits.
- Unit Sales Enquiry: The Unit Sales Enquiry report enables you to view how your products are performing over a longer term.
- Sales Enquiry: The Sales Enquiry report enables you to filter and report on your Sales.
- Backorder Enquiry: The Backorder Enquiry report enables you to manage the creation and deployment of shipments.
- Shipment Enquiry: The Shipment Enquiry report can be used by warehouse staff to warehouse to view and process open shipments.
- Credit Enquiry: The Credit Enquiry screen enables you to filter and report on your Credits.