About Adjustment Reasons
The Adjustment Reasons page can be used to report on why adjustments are happening in your business. Every stock adjustment that is completed can be given a reason, which aids reporting and auditing, and helps you to make improvements in your business (i.e. how much damaged stock did I write off this year?). Adjustment Reasons are used for stock adjustments. These can include reasons such as 'spillage' or 'promotion' and can be found in the drop down menu when doing a stock adjustment.
You can access the Adjustment Reasons page from Settings | System | Adjustment Reasons.
How to add a new Adjustment Reason
Click the Add button.
Type in the new reason on the Adjustment Reason field and click the Add button.
How to edit an Adjustment Reason
- Click on the link to select the Adjustment Reason you want to edit.
- To change the selected reason name, simply over type the name with the change.
- Press Enter on your keyboard to update.
How to remove an Adjustment Reason name
To remove the name from ongoing selection:
- Click on the link to select the Adjustment Reason you want to remove.
- Click on the Delete icon to remove adjustment reason.