The Unleashed Sandbox creates a copy of your organization in a separate environment. This environment allows you to develop, test and learn without affecting the data in your live Unleashed account.
Points to Note
- Only the account owner can create the Sandbox.
- Ensure that the Organization Sandbox feature is enabled by the administrator for your account
- You can only have one sandbox per account. Once you have created your Sandbox, it is available for 21 days.
- The users in your Production account are copied into the sandbox and are automatically granted access to the Sandbox.
- When you create a sandbox, it is created from a backup and maybe up to a day old.
- Deleting the sandbox and recreating it within a 24 hour period, will restore the sandbox and not create a new sandbox.
Creating the Sandbox
- Go to the My Account page
- Click Create Sandbox
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Yes to continue or No to exit. A notification is displayed after the sandbox is successfully created.
Using the Sandbox
When in Sandbox mode, you cannot integrate with other applications or adjust your Organization settings.
- Go to the My Account page.
- Select the Sandbox account and click View .
- A message is displayed at the top of the screen to indicate that you are using the Sandbox .
Deleting the Sandbox
- In the Sandbox account, go to the My Account page.
- Select your live Unleashed account and click View.
- In the live Unleashed account, go to the My Account page.
- Click Delete Sandbox.
- In the confirmation pop-up, click Yes.
- You will receive a notification confirming the sandbox deletion.