Add your mPOP device to the Vend App:
To add your mPOP device to the Vend App:
1. Open the Vend Register app and Tap the menu icon. The sidebar will open.
2. Select Settings -> Hardware -> Add Printer to generate the “add printer” form:
3. Tap the 'Printer Model' section to choose your printer model.
4. To auto-add printer select 'Star mPOP'.
5. Select a name for your mPOP. This can be anything you choose such as “Cashier mPOP” or “Printer/Cash Drawer”. Type your selection in the “name” field.
6. Select one of the following receipt options:
a standard receipt - this is a typical end-of-sale receipt.
a secondary receipt - this is a receipt that only prints certain items.
7. Choose whether you'd like your receipts to be printed automatically. If you do not automatically print a receipt, you will not be able to manually print one during the sale.
8. Choose the number of receipt copies you’d like to print for each sale
9. Enable the Cash Drawer option:
10. Click “save” to add your mPOP:
Run a test sale to ensure your setup is successful. Remember to void the test sale after your receipt is printed
Adding different types of products in Vend
Setting up your products correctly can be crucial to the success of your store. A correct product setup can mean a speedier sales process, more accurate reporting and easy migration to Vend E commerce. A product in Vend is made up of a number of ...
Receipt Templates for the Vend Register iPad App
Receipt Template Sync for Vend Register on iPad What do I need to know if: I also use Vend on my Computer or used to use the old iPad app I've only ever used Vend Register How do I? Set up and edit my receipt template Create a new receipt template ...
Setting up your Star 650II BTI Bluetooth printer for your iPad
Device checklist: In order to set up your receipt printer with your iPad, you'll first need to make sure you have all the peripherals needed. Cables: As the 650II BTI is Bluetooth it does not require any cables to connect it to your iPad. The only ...
How to use the Scanner by Vend app for iOS
Signing in to Scanner by Vend: To sign in to Scanner by Vend using your Vend Account details follow the steps below: 1. Click the sign in link on the welcome screen, or if you've already used the app before, the Sign Into Vend button on the All ...
Basic Vend troubleshooting checklist
If Vend or any hardware is not working as intended, you should first perform these simple troubleshooting steps: Check if you have a working internet connection and your device is connected to it by going into the iPad settings > WiFi. Check if your ...