You can record reference data in the form of attributes belonging to attribute sets. An attribute set is a set of custom fields (attributes).
- Attribute Set: Television, Attributes: Country Of Origin, Model, and Tariff Code.
- Attribute Set: Bags, Attributes: Brand and Price.
You can create attribute sets made up of attributes and assign these sets to products.
Demo: Assigning attribute sets and attributes to Products
Adding an Attribute Set
The maximum number of attribute sets you can add is based on your subscription plan. For more information, see the Unleashed website.
- Go to Settings | System | Attribute Sets.
- In the Attribute Set Name field, type the name for the attribute set (max length = 50 characters).
- Click Add. The attribute set will be displayed in the grid.
Adding Attributes to an Attribute Set
The maximum number of attributes you can add to an attribute set is based on your subscription plan.
- Click the attribute set name hyperlink to add attributes.
- In the Attribute Name field, type the attribute name (max length = 50 characters).
- If you want to specify a default value, type the required value in the Default Value field.
- If the attribute name is a required field, select the Is Required check box.
- Click Add.
Attribute Sets Tutorial
Using Attribute Sets
- Import or export attribute values: For more information, see Import/Export Product Attributes.
- Associate a default attribute set to a product group: For more information, see Product Groups.
- Assign or update attribute sets for a product: For more information, see Create new products.
- You can include upto three attributes on your Doc Designer templates. For more information, see Doc Designer.
Product Groups can be used to used to group sales reporting by the types of products you are selling. Every product you create can be given a Group (e.g. Raw materials, Beer, Wine, Spirits, Bolts etc). If you are importing product details using the ...
Adding new and editing existing products in the CSV file
Formatting item import files To import inventory items via our Retail Imports team, please refer to this article. How you format your import file is dependent on if you're: Creating new items Updating existing items If you're also importing images, ...
HTTP Basic Auth deprecation
Note: If you're not a developer and you don't have any integrations/addons then you probably don't need to worry about this! If you're unsure, read on to learn more. What is HTTP Basic Authentication? HTTP Basic Authentication is a mechanism used to ...
The Production Module Overview
Overview Production simply involves product(s) being converted into another product. It is an internal movement of stock and shifting of value from a set of individual components to an assembled product. The Production module enables you to view and ...
Setting up the matrix items in the CSV file
Importing matrix items To import inventory items via our Retail Imports team, please refer to this article. The Item Import tool handles matrix items differently than normal singles and non-inventory items. Here is a full outline on how the Item ...