You can import purchase orders in bulk into your account. All imported purchase orders will be added to your account in a Parked status, allowing you to confirm the transactions before approving them.
Before You Begin
Read the following topics to understand the correct process details and avoid common errors:
Points to Note:
- Purchase orders must be unique for an existing product. DO NOT enter an existing order number.
- We recommend importing open orders. If you import completed orders, all orders are imported with a Parked status and you must manually complete the orders. This will affect your Stock On Hand values.
- The unit price from the template is the unit price on the purchase order imported; this will override the default unit price in the system settings. If you want to use the default unit price from the system, then leave the unit price field blank.
- Enter the correct supplier code as recorded in Unleashed.
- You must enter the order numbers with any required prefixes or formatting. Unleashed does not add any prefixes or formatting.
- Uploaded purchase orders can have as many lines as required, however, you must enter a line number for each line.
- Multiple purchase orders can be uploaded on a single template.
- Go to Purchases | Purchase Orders | Import Purchases.
- Click Download Purchase Order template.
- Enter data in the template format. For field definitions, see Import Purchases field definitions.
- Save the file.
- Click Upload Purchase Orders.