Lightspeed Retail & Xero Integration
Lightspeed's integration to Xero seamlessly connects your point of sale to your Xero accounting software, forming a portal through which your financial data is automatically transmitted. It’s through this integration that retailers and restaurateurs can establish the most efficient and reliable accounting process.
1. Creating Shogo Account
- Go to Shogo Home page - https://cscape.tech/Shogo
- You will be prompted to input the high level information about you and your business
- After creating your account, you will be prompted to set up your first store.
- Select the Lightspeed Retail option.
- Login to your Lightspeed Retail back office to create the secure connection between your Lightspeed Retail back office and Lightspeed Accounting.
- If you have more than one store with this Lightspeed Retail account. all stores should have been created for you during the above step.
- Once your are connected, you can then connect to your accounting system
Link for setting up Shogo
Xero Integration Guide
Unleashed can integrate with your accounting provider to provide your business with real-time information. This is useful when completing transactions in Unleashed, such as receivables, credits and stock journals. Important notice These details ...
Setting up your Vend - Xero integration
1. Turning on the integration Important: Once a Xero organisation is linked to your Vend account, it cannot be changed. You can remove a Xero organisation from Vend, but you cannot then link a different organisation to the same Vend account. This is ...
Lightspeed Retail Front-End Handbook
LS Retail Front End Handbook
Changing passwords and PINs - Lightspeed Retail
Changing passwords and PINs In Lightspeed Retail, you can change: the employee password you use to sign in to your account. the PIN you use to unlock the Lock page. Changing your password or PIN From the main menu, click your name. Click Employee ...
Troubleshooting the Vend - Xero integration
Go to the register closure, purchase orders or on-account sales - If the sale has not synced the Xero logo in front of the report name is red then - First, click on the red Xero logo. 1. Did the transaction send (logo go blue)? Yes: You're all good! ...