About Sales Order Groups
The Sales Order Group page enables you to create your own group on a sales order, this could include;
- region or
- branch and
- you can specify whatever options you require.
You can filter on this field in the Margin Enquiry. You can access the Sales Order Groups page via the Settings | Sales Order Groups.
This field could also be used as a 'referrer' or 'state'.
Setting up a new group
- Go to Settings | System | Sales Order Groups
- Change the Label to whatever you would like to call it e.g. Region.
- Once you have decided what to call it, you can then start adding the different groups you would like to use by typing it in and then clicking Add.
- Once you are happy with all the options, you have set up they will now show in the new drop-down on the order header.
You can filter using your new field on the Margin Enquiry page.
Sales Order Group video tutorial
Adding Sales Order
The Add Sales Order page enables you to enter sales orders for customers. This page provides you with the flexibility to edit sales orders at line level. If you want the ability to create multiple shipments, multiple invoices, and purchases, you ...
Product Groups can be used to used to group sales reporting by the types of products you are selling. Every product you create can be given a Group (e.g. Raw materials, Beer, Wine, Spirits, Bolts etc). If you are importing product details using the ...
How do I modify a completed Sales Order?
Return the entire order via credit (ensure to tick return on ALL), Clone sales order and recreate correctly.
About Sales Enquiry The Sales Enquiry page enables you to filter and report on your Sales lines. This includes all sales, regardless of what their status is, e.g: Parked, Completed or Deleted etc. The Sales Enquiry will show all sales regardless of ...
Add Sales Quotes
The Add Sales Quote page enables you to enter quote(s) for a customer. Quotes have their own unique prefix that can be accessed and edited from Settings | System | Prefixes. New quotes are assigned to the next available quote number. Sales orders ...