Before printing from your Dymo, make sure you have the correct Label sizes supported with Vend. While Dymo supports a range of different label sizes we recommend 11352, 30336 or 1738541 Dymo labels.
Here is a video which goes through the steps on printing labels with the DYMO Printer.
Follow the below instructions for detailed instructions on how to get your printer set up and ready to start printing bar-code labels with Vend.
There are 3 steps:
1. Install the DYMO printer software
2. Set the print preferences in Windows
3. Select the label printing format in Vend.
The DYMO printer requires special printing drivers in order to print. Once we've installed them, we will be printing labels directly from Vend.
1. Download the software from DYMO's website.
2. Open the downloaded software, and follow the DYMO Setup Wizard to install the software.
3. Connect your DYMO label Printer directly to your computer via the USB cable provided.
4. Load your labels into your printer. For instructions on how to do this, please check this article here.
1. Open the Start menu and and navigate to the 'Control Panel'.
2. Locate the 'Devices and Printers' icon and open this.
3. Right click on the DYMO printer and select 'Printer Properties'.
4. In the Printer Properties window, click 'Preferences' at the bottom and then 'Advanced' on the right.
5. This will open a window that shows the below settings. This allows you to verify that the paper is set to the same type of label you loaded earlier.
Important: Printing Jewelry labels from Vend is not currently supported.
The DYMO 450 Turbo is a continuous printing format printer. To get your labels to print correctly, Vend needs to know this format. To set this up, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the Setup page.
2. On the General Setup tab, click the 'Label Printer Format' drop down box.
3. Select 'Continuous feed', and click 'Save'.
1. To print a label in Vend, go to your Vend store and choose the product to print a bar-code for. Choose your label type and click on print.
2. In the Chrome Print Preview screen, click more settings and select the 'Paper Size' drop down.
3. Find your label size code (or nearest label size code) here and click print.
4. Adjust the margin settings so that the label falls in the middle of the paper in the preview screen.
Important: We strongly recommend printing out a run of 5 or more bar-codes as a test to ensure that the alignment is correct.
You can also print labels for individual products by using the 'Print Label' button on an individual product page.