Troubleshooting the Vend - Xero integration
Go to the register closure, purchase orders or on-account sales -
If the sale has not synced the Xero logo in front of the report name is red then -
First, click on the red Xero logo.
1. Did the transaction send (logo go blue)?
- Yes: You're all good! Sometimes transactions take longer to send and clicking it forces Vend to retry sending it.
- No: Go to the next step.
2. Did you receive an error message?
- No: Go to the next step.
- Yes: Please find the guide to resolving common Xero errors here.
3. Didn't receive a Xero error message?
Sometimes, you'll get a register closure or account sale that does not give you an error message when you attempt to send it.
There are two common causes of this:
You have set up invoices to be sent as awaiting approval or draft, and haven't approved the invoice in Xero before taking payment. You need to approve the invoice in Xero, and either remove and reapply the payment. We strongly recommend setting all invoices to send as approved.
You have set payments to send to an account other than your bank account, and haven't enabled payments to that account in Xero. Enable payments in the Xero Chart of Accounts, and then click the Xero logo in Vend to resend the transaction.
Lightspeed Retail & Xero Integration
Lightspeed's integration to Xero seamlessly connects your point of sale to your Xero accounting software, forming a portal through which your financial data is automatically transmitted. It’s through this integration that retailers and restaurateurs ...
Xero Integration Guide
Unleashed can integrate with your accounting provider to provide your business with real-time information. This is useful when completing transactions in Unleashed, such as receivables, credits and stock journals. Important notice These details ...
Setting up your Vend - Xero integration
1. Turning on the integration Important: Once a Xero organisation is linked to your Vend account, it cannot be changed. You can remove a Xero organisation from Vend, but you cannot then link a different organisation to the same Vend account. This is ...
Basic Vend troubleshooting checklist
If Vend or any hardware is not working as intended, you should first perform these simple troubleshooting steps: Check if you have a working internet connection and your device is connected to it by going into the iPad settings > WiFi. Check if your ...
Using Vend Cash Rounding with Xero
If you are using Vend cash rounding and have an integration with Xero, you will need to set up your store so that cash rounding amounts flow through to Xero when cash sales are rounded. To learn how to set this up, follow the steps below: Important: ...