Using Unleashed in stand alone
Unleashed provides a stand alone option when you are not connected to your accounting provider. This is the default setting. When Unleashed is not connected to an accounting provider then Unleashed will include the following;
- All Accounting Provider connections are turned off, so no data will be sent anywhere (to a third party) no matter what.
- You should use the stock movement enquiry to find out the following things:
- Opening and closing stock (by user defined period). Completed sales (revenue for P&L).
- Completed receipts for your balance sheet; as you will need to journal these figures into your accounting system.
To run the report to show financial information to enter your accounting system go to: Reports | Inventory | Stock Movement.
There is no ability to age debtors and creditors with this feature. It is assumed that if you are using this feature then you will populate your accounting system with the above data, if you are not comfortable with this operation we recommend continuing to use your accounting provider.
- Select the date period and any other filters you wish to report on and press ‘Run’ to update the figures for the selected period
- Enter the figures into your accounting system.
Using the Production Module
Using the Production module enables you to create, view, and manage the production (manufacture) of goods in your inventory management process. Unleashed is setup like a production line, it flows from left to right through the business process, ...
Unleashed API Access
To access the Unleashed API page, go to Integration | Unleashed API Access or Integration | Integration Store | Unleashed API.Only the account owner can access and view this page. The Unleashed API Access page provides the information needed to ...
Using the Vend Sales Ledger
What is the Sales Ledger? How is Sales Ledger different from Sales History? States of Sales in the Sales Ledger Finding your way around the Sales ledger Filters List of sales Sales Ledger and Training Mode Best Practices for using the Sales Ledger ...
Changing decimal points on Unleashed documents
You can certainly change the Decimal Places shown on your Document Designer template for your Invoice. This can be actioned by going to the Invoice Template you wish to amend (ensuring that this is not one of the Unleashed defaults) then by double ...
Setting Up and Using Loyalty in Vend
What is it? Vend Loyalty is a system where your customers earn dollars to spend in your store with every purchase they make. It's designed to be as simple as possible for you and your customers. This means no points. No buy 9, get 10th free. Simple ...